Thursday, March 6, 2008

More bath time antics...


Don't you just love the hair? And in the photo on the top right, Angus is standing without holding on. He's been practising all day and is very pleased with himself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...

ewwwww! I wondered why you stopped blogging... all these comments probably freaked you out. You can turn on a verification code in your set-up and you can hide your blog from google (etc) searches too, if you like...

Let me know if you want any info, in the meantime I hope that everything in your world is good and I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you guys.

Jo x

Julia said...

Hi! I'm not stalking you or anything (msg on Facebook, now here). Just thinking of you and was checking to see if there were any new pics of Angus. He must be so big now...possibly walking? Hope all is ok in your world, Jules x