He’s meeting all his milestones nicely which I knew he was, but it is nice to get the reassurance every now and then!
The health nurse was a new lady who we haven’t met before and she was quite taken by Angus’ constant smile. She asked me how I manage to get anything done during the day when he responds to everything with such a huge cheesy grin! She said it must make it difficult to look away!! I agree!
Ahhh, the wonder child in action! Here he is showing me his new trick for the day – standing (almost) unassisted. He tries to pull himself up but still needs a bit of help and once up, he can hold his own weight (but only for a short time). What you can’t see in the photo’s are the hands about an inch away ready to catch him!
No comments:
Post a Comment